Custom Training Soutions (CTS), a div. of Northwest State Community College will provide sponsorship for any business that implements a Registered Apprentice program!
Why Choose a Registered Apprentice (RA) Program?
- The workforce labor shortage is going to continually get worse
- There are more retirees than high school graduates
- Provides a stable and predictable pipeline of qualified, skilled, and productive workers
- Proven training model dating back to the civil war
- Reduces turnover rate
- Increases knowledge transfer through mentorship
- Lowers the cost of recruitment
- Increases employee loyalty
Why choose Northwest State as your workforce solution?
- Northwest State Community College has served over 9,000 apprentice students since 1980
- Our technical instructors have real world manufacturing knowledge and skills
- Our regular technical courses are all competency based and delivered in 8 weeks in order to up-skill your employees more effectively and efficiently
- NSCC/CTS can provide multiple delivery options for the related instruction
- All of our courses are for college credit and stackable towards other NSCC certificates or degrees
Why Choose (CTS) as your RA sponsor?
- Custom Training Solutions has a Workforce and Apprentice Program Manager that provides a single point of contact for the employer
- CTS can provide technical assistance in setting up your RA program which includes both your related instruction and on-the-job learning
- CTS is able to create customizable solutions to your workforce training needs
- CTS will be the intermediary sponsor of the RA program which means CTS holds the relationship with the State of Ohio (Apprentice Ohio) and will coordinate the following activities:
- Registration of participating employer program
- Registration of participating employer Apprentices
- Monitoring of participating employer RA programs
- Monitoring of participating employer Apprentices
- Reporting on RA programs and RA Apprenticeship
- All state audits are the responsibility of NSCC and CTS
For more information contact: Tori Atkinson 419-267-1219